Monday, April 13, 2009

Zoe's Update

I haven't posted an update on Zoe's broken leg like I said I would, so here it is.  The Orthopedic surgeon said the break missed the growth plate, so that is good news,  and at this age they heal really fast so she only needs the cast on for 3-4 weeks.  She has an appointment on April 23rd to probably get the cast off!!  She has been crawling around for the past week and a half and today she tried walking on it and decided it was okay!!  So she is walking everywhere now, I just need to figure out what to put on the bottom of the cast to make it less slippery.  My grandpa would say duct tape.  Any other good ideas?  

2 comments:

Peter and Julia said...

Yay. That's always good news when it misses the growth plate! Yikes. We would put a sock on Tayson that used to be Peters. Sounds like it would still be slippery but it really worked:)

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

I'm so glad she's going to be ok! You could put on a sock with the little rubber things on them. Or rubber-bands would probably work too. Looks like you had a fun Easter too! I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa as well. Thank goodness for the gospel!